Aloha – are you a Hawaii wholesaler? Do you enjoy finding motivated sellers who need to sell their house to avoid foreclosure or another reason, but you don’t want to take on the entire project or have the resources to close?
Then let’s partner up! Our basic criteria are these:
- All islands (Oahu, Maui, Big Island, Kauai, even Molokai may be possible)
- Just about anywhere is ok as long as there are reasonable comps (but no properties in a Special Management Area)
- Fee simple or leasehold (if leasehold, we’ll need to know the monthly lease rent, years remaining, and whether the fee is available and at what price)
- Single-family houses, townhouses, condos, multi-family, vacant land, commercial
- Price point $150,000 to $2,000,000 (depending on other projects we have at the time)
- All conditions ok, even tear-down
- For a full cashout, we prefer to be around 70% of the current ‘as is’ market value
- However, if we can buy the property on terms (seller financing), then we may be able to go higher. NOTICE — it is all but impossible to negotiate seller financing through a wholesaler. There are too many variables involved (duration, monthly amount, down payment, etc.) that going through a third party kills all the rapport. If you think that seller financing is the way to go to either 1) increase the total profit, or 2) turn a non-deal into a deal, then we want to discuss with the seller directly, however we’ll keep you involved in the process.
Is the seller motivated but not “70% motivated”? Then perhaps we can work another strategy we have whereby we partner with the seller. Don’t throw these leads away just because you don’t think it’s there as a flip – TALK TO US! We may be able to rescue the deal and get everyone a nice check!
All you have to do is fill in the form below with as much information as you can provide, and we’ll be in touch with the next steps.
From the moment we get your information, our goal will be to make everyone happy — you, the seller, and us!