We Believe in Helping Homeowners
So we created Oahu Home Buyers to help people right here on Oahu who find themselves in difficult situations. We’re talking about situations like avoiding foreclosure, probate, divorce, bankruptcy, relocation, expensive repairs or any other scenario where selling your house quickly and easily “as is” for cash provides the welcome opportunity to start moving forward in life once again.
We’re a family-owned business and are here to help. We just need to hear from you.
How We Work With Homeowners Like You
It’s always our goal to make life as easy as possible for you. So we simplify the process of providing you a free cash offer for your house and actually selling your house in Hawaii directly to us if you choose to do so. From the initial conversation through the home visit and contracts, our systems-based business is all about making the process EASY. If you have any questions about how we work, about the process of selling your house or how we can help you avoid foreclosure, or if just want to learn more about us… don’t hesitate to contact us anytime at (808) 377-4379!
Our Core Values
- Genuinely care about all of our customers. Real estate is about people first, houses second.
- Always aim to find solutions that leave our customers better off than they were beforehand, whether or not they choose to work with us.
- Always seek to stay ahead of the industry with new, effective, innovative real estate solutions.
- Be completely transparent with all our customers about how we conduct business.
- Deliver fantastic service.
- Be grateful for all of our customers. Honor our customers’ trust.
Owner: Michael Borger
Michael is a experienced real estate investor and home buyer based in Honolulu, HI and San Diego, CA and the founder of Oahu Home Buyers. He learned about real estate investment from the FortuneBuilders company, ranked the #1 real estate investment education company in the United States. He has been buying real estate in Hawaii for over 10 years from houses to condos to vacant land.
Call Us Today! 808-377-4379 or 619-363-4115
5 Ways To Stop or Avoid Foreclosure In Today’s Market – FREE Guide:
Need more information on the foreclosure process and How To Stop Foreclosure? Download our FREE Stop Foreclosure Guide here. Or, you can always feel free to Contact us anytime if you have questions, want a no hassle Situation Evaluation, or want to just learn more about how we can help homeowners avoid foreclosure or sell unwanted properties for cash.