Aloha. You may be wondering how can I sell my house fast in Hawaii, especially when you hear of properties going in and out of escrow, potential buyers failing to get qualified for mortgages (even with current low rates), and buyers running from properties that aren’t in perfect condition. It happens in Honolulu, Kailua, Kaneohe, Pearl City, Kapolei, Ewa Beach, Mililani — everywhere.
The Hawaii real estate market is considered very healthy (at the time of this writing). That means that many home sellers are taking advantage and putting their homes on the market. However, this addition of homes can also give active home buyers more to choose from, reducing buyer urgency to buy your house just because it may be available for sale. As of today (8/19/14), there are 292 active properties in need of repair available on the Oahu MLS. That’s not a small number – buyers have options.
If you need to sell your house fast, this isn’t necessarily a good thing. You don’t want to be another fish in the pond. You want someone to buy your house, not keep on window shopping from open house to open house.
Sell My House Fast Hawaii in Under 14 Days
Sometimes you don’t have the luxury of listing your house with a realtor, going through a potentially long marketing period and countless open houses, not knowing when — or if — a qualified home buyer will submit an offer. Then you have to hope they follow through on that contract and proceed to close. Just because the Oahu real estate market is good doesn’t mean that houses don’t fall out of escrow or sit on the market for 180 days or longer. It happens — all the time, even here on Oahu.
All through this listing period up until the day of actual closing, you’re still on the hook for 1) mortgage payments, 2) property taxes, 3) home insurance, and 4) utilities. If you have a townhouse or condo, you’ll have to keep paying those HOA fees as well. Basically, it’s expensive to hold onto your property, especially if you need to sell your house fast.
We buy houses on Oahu Hawaii, and we can often buy your house in 14 days or less. Try getting that from a traditional buyer on the open market. How we can buy your house so quickly? Because we buy houses with CASH, not a typical bank loan which comes with all the red tape. If you need to sell your home fast, then we want to buy it fast. Of course, if you need more time to get your affairs in order, then we understand and we’ll be happy to work with you for the closing date you need — you tell us.
And why would you need to sell your house fast? There are many possible reasons. Maybe one of these fits your situation:
- Need to stop foreclosure on your Oahu home
- Lost your job or source of income and need cash, not the house
- Relocating from Oahu and want your house sold before you go
- Don’t want to be a landlord anymore and deal with frustrating tenants
- Need money for retirement, not a house you’re not going to use or enjoy
- You inherited a property (in or outside of probate) and need cash, not the home
- Any other reason where CASH NOW is what you want or need
Next Steps to Sell Your House Fast in Hawaii
If you’ve gotten this far in the post, then likely you’re in one of the above scenarios and you’re interested in learning more about how to sell your house fast on Oahu, Hawaii. We can help by giving you a CASH OFFER for your Oahu home, no strings attached. With our cash offer for your home:
- You won’t have to pay any realtor commissions
- You won’t have to make any repairs
- You won’t have to suffer any open houses or publicity (the sale is private)
- Did we mention our cash offer is CASH? No typical bank loan red tape.
If you want your no-obligation cash offer for your home, then here are the next steps:
- Fill in the short form below and we’ll be in touch right away.
- Or Call Us at 808-377-4379 and we’ll be happy to speak with you. Ask for MIKE. 🙂